2018-11-01 15:04:14 編輯：無 瀏覽：(640次)
1. Filmsand computer games with violence are very popular in the world. Some people believe these have negativeeffects on society and should be banned. Other people say these are just harmless relaxations. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Ifa product is of good quality and meets people’s needs, people will buy it.Therefore, advertising is unnecessary and is no more than a type ofentertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3.Advertisingdiscourages us from being different individuals by making us want to be andlook the same. Do you agree or disagree?
1. Caringfor children is probably the most important thing of the society. It issuggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take the childcaretraining courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
2. Somepeople think teaching children with different abilities benefits everyone,while others think intelligent children should be taught separately and givenspecial treatment. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Childrenspend long time studying in school and after school. What are the positive ornegative effects on children and the society as a whole?
1. Thespeeding up of life in many areas such as travel and communication has negativeeffects on society at all levels—individual, national and global. To whatextent do you agree or disagree?
2. Earliertechnological developments brought more benefits and changed the lives ofordinary people more than recent technological developments. To what extent doyou agree or disagree?
3. Thedevelopment of technology changes the way people connect with each other. Inwhich way does the development of technology change the types of relationshipsamong people? Does it have positive or negative effects on the relationships?
1. Somepeople say the government should pay for the health care and education, butothers say that it is not the government’s responsibility. Discuss both viewsand give your opinion.
2. Thebest way for a country to prepare for the future is to invest more into youngpeople. Do you agree or disagree? In what ways should the country invest inyoung people?
3. Manypeople believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled bythe governments rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree ordisagree with this opinion?
1. Somecountries have introduced a law to limit working hours for employees. Why isthis law introduced? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?
2. Alarge number of young people cannot find jobs after they leave school. Whatproblems will youth unemployment cause in individual and for society? Whatmeasures should be taken to reduce the level of unemployment among youngpeople?
3. Aroundthe world, more adults can work from home and more children can study from homeas computer technology become cheaper and more accessible. Do you think it is apositive or negative development?
1.Aswe are facing more and more problems which affect the whole planet, goodrelationships between different countries are becoming more important than everbefore. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2.Acountry becomes more interesting and develops more quickly when its populationincludes a mixture of nationalities and cultures. To what extent do you agreeor disagree with this opinion?
3.Multiculturalsocieties, where people of different ethnic groups live together, can bringmore benefits than drawbacks to a country. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?
1. Somepeople think that companies and individuals, rather than the government, shouldpay for cleaning pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree with thisstatement?
2. Onelong-distance flight consumes fuel which a car uses in several years’ time, butthey cause the same amount of pollution. So some people think that we shoulddiscourage non-essential flights, such as tourist travel, rather than to limitthe use of cars. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Fartoo little has been done to prevent animals and plants from dying out, althoughpeople have been aware of this problem for a long time. Why do people do solittle about it? Give your suggestions on how to solve this problem.